“Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It’s a way of entering into the quiet that’s already there – buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day.” – Deepak Chopra
Hello everyone, right now I am at coffee shop working on my next guide on Meditation and Self Observation. I just got the urge to ask everyone out there, what are some of the main issues you are having with your meditation practice?
- Are you someone who has tried meditation but didn’t really ‘get’ it?
- What’s your biggest challenge in incorporating a daily meditation practice into your life?
- What are you confused about?
- What keeps you from meditating or learning about proper meditation?
- What is the biggest challenge that is keeping you from living a ‘blissful’ life?
- What confuses you most about this whole thing of ‘living in the NOW’ and ‘Self-realization’?
- How do you sabotage yourself?
- What keeps you from ‘being’ totally present in your life?
Please leave me a comment with any of your questions, or send me an email to: ivan[at]ivancampuzano.com and I will make sure to address all your questions. Thanks so much for you help. Namaste.