“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” Bertrand Russell
5 Easy Ways of Being Noticed
1. Speak Up: How do you expect others to be aware of your ideas, if you don’t speak up and voice your opinion. Learn to get out of your comfort zone, think clearly what you want to say, say it slowly and purposefully.
2. Help others by providing them information in their areas of responsibility: Take initiative, if you come across some information that will be of value to someone else, make a note of it, and share it with the person.
3. Volunteer: Don’t wait to be told to do something, if you see a need, and you can provide an answer, volunteer your time to propose a solution. Being a self starter and taking initiative has many positive effects for both the person and the organization as a whole.
4. Become active in Professional Organizations: The world of commerce and social programs is built on networking, get actively involved by participating and contributing in any way you can. The relationships you have will bridge the gaps between anything you want to get accomplished.
5. Write an article: Everyone has something valuable to share, write something that will add value to others. Write something that will inform, inspire, motivate, entertain, and educate someone.
This is a world of action, be proactive, take pride in your work then being noticed is only a matter of time. Remember that whatever you do with awareness, purpose, and consciousness is contributing to the whole, which is bigger than any personal motivations you may have.
If you enjoyed this post please help me out by passing it along to your friends and ‘like’ our Facebook Page. Also, if you have any of your own insights please share them in the comments section.