“Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” - Thomas Jefferson
(editors note: this continues my effort in writing short concise posts.)
Taking action is the name of the game. Doing little things everyday will ultimately lead to big changes in your life. Below are 5 Things you can to today, but remember don’t just read them, pick 1 and just do it, simple as that, enough said.
1. Call an old friend: This world is all based on relationships. How fulfilling your life is depends on the quality of your relationships. Your relationship with other people is one of the most important relationships you have, make sure you don’t neglect it.
It’s never a bad time to call an old friend.Call with the intention of really finding out what’s going on in their life, be sincere about it, you may come to find out many interesting things that might even benefit you.
2. What have you been putting off? Do one small task right now. Whether it is making a phone call, writing an email, doing a little research, anything, just go and do it. I am serious, quit reading this and go do it. Great, now that your back make sure you celebrate your effort. Pat your self on the back; grab a pint of ice cream.
3. Meditate: If you’re a long time reader of mine, you know how much I love to meditate. It’s always a good time to meditate, the clarity and understanding that it will give you is immense.
4. Listen to some feel good music: If you’re having a bad day just pop in some good tunes, hop in the lazy boy, quit thinking, and let the music do its job. Good music touches the unknown, the very core of your being, music moves you. Mozart is the man.
5. Visualize: This means using your imagination consciously. Visualize something that you want in your life. The difference between imagination and visualization is that in visualization you feel it in your heart that what you picture in your mind is actually possible. Then take action and when you get a little off track bring your vivid mental picture to the forefront of your attention.
Well there you have it, 5 quick things you can do to instantly improve your life today. The important thing is that you do whatever you feel in your heart is the best action you can take right now. This is a world of action, if you want something you need to just do it. Don’t become overwhelmed, there is always something small you can do that will contribute to your big picture.
If you enjoyed this post please help me out by passing it along to your friends. Tweet it, facebook it, stumble it.