“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one” Albert Einstein
Creating Your Vision
I feel that one of the most important ingredients in your formula for personal fulfillment is having a clearly defined vivid vision of where you want to be. At first the “how” is not that important, you need to create a vision that gets you so excited that you will stop at nothing to get what you truly want.
Many people first focus on the how than very quickly find themselves overwhelmed with too many details and just as quickly talk them selves out of pursuing their goals.
You have to take a leap of faith and trust that the how will be shown to you as you go along. Do you remember the days as a kid with dreams of epic proportions? What happened those dreams? You got older and conditioned by a society that says that having those dreams is foolish. I think that’s nonsense, I encourage you to dream like you once used to.
“Shoot for the moon…even if you miss you’ll still be amongst them stars”
One way I keep my vision alive is through my picture book. In my book I have many of the things I want to experience in life. Go right now and get some magazines and cut out every picture of the things you want to do and places you want to visit, don’t be thinking if you can actually do those things now, dare to dream.
Remember your mind thinks in pictures, look at your picture book until in becomes as vivid as possible in the theater of your mind. Your brain cant tell the difference between something you are remembering or something you experience in real time.
Tapping Into Your Subconscious Mind Power
You can think of meditation as conscious sleeping. Just as you sleep to gain energy for your daily functioning, meditation is conscious sleeping that gives you all the energy (creative abilities) you need, for what you intend to accomplish. This is how you will consciously tap into the power of your subconscious mind.
Use the power of meditation to help you achieve your goals. Strive to everyday meditate one minute for each year of your current age. I am 26, so everyday I try and meditate at least 26 minutes. There are many techniques find something that feels good to you.
1. Pick a nice comfortable place where to meditate. Have an intention on what you plan to meditate on before hand. Ex. A destination you want to visit or a feeling like love.
2. Find a comfortable position to sit. Sitting on a chair or on the floor, does not really matter as long as it is comfortable for you.
3. Cross your legs, clasp your hands together : This helps make your own energy circuit and gives stability.
4.Close your eyes, than stop inner and outer chatter.
5. Relax, begin thinking that your whole body is becoming extremely relaxed.
6. Eyes should be closed. With your eyes closed focus your gaze and attention as if you are looking through a point between your eyebrows. Try and not to cross or strain your eyes; the upward gaze should come naturally when you are relaxed and calmly concentrated. What is important to keep in mind is to be able to fix your whole attention at the point between the eyebrows.
7. You will notice that your mind is full of many thoughts. Your mind will than begin to ask questions to those thoughts and try and come up with answers whether they are known or unknown. This is why your mind(ego) can be your enemy if it mostly thinks in negative terms.
8. You will need to transcend your mind and thoughts in order to meditate. Your mind and thoughts are what separate you from your higher self, consciousness itself.
9. You transcend your mind by simply observing your breath. Don’t inhale/exhale consciously just observe your natural breathing. Don’t go behind your thoughts, if you catch your self drifting just always come back to your breathing. Slowly the amount of thoughts reduces and your breathing becomes thinner and shorter.
If you are able to keep all your awareness on your breath, you will get to the point of no thought and no breath. This state of no thought is your connection to your divine being and energy body. The more you meditate the more benefits and energy that you will receive. Your own self awareness and consciousness will also expand.
10. You will feel a very pleasurable feeling meditating. If you feel any discomfort in your body these can be possible areas of disease or illness. If you meditate everyday you may even heal your body naturally.
11. Now that you are in a state of no thought and total relaxation, bring your focused attention to your intention. Remember whatever you focus on now is in a space that will be impressed directly into your subconscious. It is important that you don’t color any of your thoughts with any lack, limitation, dis belief or doubt. This is why almost all self help material does not produce the results people expect.
Wishing for more money(or anything else) never works, the thought of wanting more money also has the thought of doubt attached to it. Ask your self how many thoughts that you think about have been modified in a way that is not beneficial to you. You just never realize that you are programming your sub conscious all day.
This is why meditation is so powerful. You are able to make suggestions to your subconscious where the thought is not modified in any way shape or form. So if you want to make things happen fast you need to get rid of the concept of attaching time to your thoughts.
You have to remember that almost everything you get in your life comes based on the conditions that you set up, and time is usually one condition that cuases the most frustration with people. Just as a computer programmer gives a computer instructions to complete a task, you program the most powerful computer you have which is your subconscious.
Your conscious mind acts as the gate keeper as to what thoughts you let in. Now that you know this choose to become more aware and conscious about what you think all day long. Learn to see the world in a non linear way, remove time from your consiousness and watch how things show up in your life faster than you ever thought.
Thoughts = feelings = actions = results (just like that you can begin to shape your life)
12. Mentally rehearse every moment of it with all your senses. Dare to be like Peter Pan.
13. Visualize in vivid detail, your intention as established fact. Also make sure you meditate only on days you feel good. Remember you want your thoughts to be as pure as possible. This also means that you really find out what you want, make sure its not something you want solely for ego purposes. Thoughts that involve the ego are usually always colored with negativity.
14. With time you will begin to be able to hold vivid pictures of anything (you will develop you third eye). The more you are able to hold onto an image in your mind the more power you give it.
15. Get up and go have a great day, notice how much energy you have the rest of the day.
I also use lucid dreaming as another way to increase my creativity or come up with new ideas. (Lucid dreaming is when you actually become aware in your dream that you are dreaming, once properly trained you can control your dreams)
Well I hope you enjoyed my article and that It may assist you in achieving some of your goals. I would also love to hear any of your tips or ideas on how we can all accomplish our goals in a harmonious way, leave your comments below. Thank you and have a great day!